Tuesday, May 22, 2012

etegami supplies and an etegami call

(1) I will be restocking etegami supplies on my Etsy shop one last time this year. Click here for the list of main items. If there is something special you want me to look for that isn't in the listing, I can give it a try.  Message me on Etsy to pre-order your items, then I will set up a custom listing for you to make the purchase. Your shipping cost will depend on the total weight of the items you order. I will figure it out for you before I set up your custom listing. All transactions must be completed before May 30. I will order from the supplier on June 1, package your items for you when they reach me, and then ship them to you by air mail. Your order should reach you in 2~3 weeks after the transaction.
(2) A British etegami artist friend of mine is calling for etegami on the theme of "England or Englishness." Deadline is June 26. Here is the original announcement:
ETEGAMI CALL! Please submit your etegami on the theme of England or Englishness to help celebrate us hosting the Olympic games and our Queen's Diamond jubilee-60 years on the throne. Please submit to Dan Jones, 15 Aspen Way, Newport, Shropshire TF 107EE, UK. Deadline is 26th June. I'm going to try and get some gallery space in Shrewsbury, if not I will create a Blog to exhibit them.

1 comment:

  1. Good to know Debbie. I love the stamp pad I got from you and of course, my chop! I need to order more etagami cards! Margie

    ReplyDelete